27th Feb - 7th March, 2024
• Viewer - 27th
• Essentials - 28th
• Flood Intelligence - 29th
• Working with Model Data - 5th
• waterRIDE in the Enterprise - 6th
• Automated Flood Certificates - 7th
18th – 27th June, 2024
• Viewer - 18th
• Essentials - 19th
• Flood Intelligence - 20th
• Working with Model Data - 25th
• waterRIDE in the Enterprise - 26th
• Automated Flood Certificates - 27th
17th – 26th October, 2023
• Viewer - 17th
• Essentials - 18th
• Flood Intelligence - 19th
• Working with Model Data - 24th
• waterRIDE in the Enterprise - 25th
• Automated Flood Certificates - 26th
Strict maximum of 15 attendees at each session.
Discounts are available:- Mutli-session discount if 2 or more sessions are booked for the same person: 10% off total
Yes. If you book two or more sessions a 10% discount is applied.
If anyone else from your organisation joins you in a session, they receive a 25% discount for that session.
Old Essentials = Viewer + Essentials
Old Advanced = Working with Model Data + Flood Intelligence and Reporting (part) + waterRIDE in the Enterprise (part)
Old Certificates = Automated Flood Certificates
Fill in the form below or send us an email: waterRIDE@worley.com
We run all training using waterRIDE CLOUD and a Microsft Teams online meeting.
Recordings of each session are made available for a limited time to attendees.
As we use waterRIDE CLOUD to run the sessions, you only need a computer with a browser.
We recommend having two screens, one for our screen share and one for you to work on.
All datasets will be available when you logon.
The day before the session you will be sent an email with login details
All sessions are run in Sydney (Australia) time.
This is AEST (or AEDT when daylight savings is running).
It's just a simple thematic map. The darker the blue the more waterRIDE experience is required.